6.05.2014

Fly Girl | I Got Seoul!



Experiencing Seoul’s colorful culture and vibe left a deep 
impression on me. I realize that I definitely get some 
of my soul from Seoul. These are some of my favorite 
shopping places and purchases that keep me connected 
to that Seoul vibe.

From left to right: 
Cheetah print back pack from a shop along Insadong-gil
Ice Cream snap back hats at my favorite out door
shopping plaza Ssamziegill Market
Wonderplace my favorite clothing and accessories store
Snail hand cream from a shop along Insdadong-gil
(Yes, snail!! Addicted to this stuff!)
Faux snakeskin slip on sneakers at Namdemun Market
ArtBox stationary store with a unique selection of gift items
Zombie top from Wonderplace
 
XO,
 Saree

----

Don't forget our new MaryJane FLY GIRL series
features all that's fly
keeping us girls on a natural high.
So stay posted or better yet...send us your very own FLY GIRL pic!  

Hit us at:
and hashtag #MJflygirl with a brief description of your pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment